About this unit
This PreK to Early Elementary grade lesson will help your children to learn about the Feast of Christ the King and why we celebrate it. You and your child(ren) or students will learn about Jesus and how this day is meant to celebrate him as ruler over all creation
I have suggested several books for your studies and there are a ton of great resources online as well. You can also find many educational videos and resources out there for free.
- an about this lesson section
- a short introduction to Christ the King Sunday
- Vocabulary words
- Vocabulary definitions
- Christ is king crown craft instructions
- Christ is King crown printable
- Prayer for Christ is King
- “Jesus is the king of all” coloring page
- The Song of Zechariah
- What makes a good king worksheet
- Jesus is our Guide worksheet
- Crown playdough mat
- Copywork sheet
- Letter K sheet
and a some additional suggested resources
Along with the worksheets provided, I’ve suggested a few projects, such as making a crown, a prayer, some vocabulary words, copy work, some worksheets and a letter K page depending on the needs of your learner.
There are no reviews yet.