Living the Word: Classroom (3rd-6th) – Year Blue
Engage your students in key Bible stories and characters.
Engage your third through sixth graders with key Bible stories from creation through the early church. Living the Word: Classroom (3rd-6th) is:
- Easy-to-use, theologically sound, and effective
- Designed to engage multiple intelligences and provide age-appropriate activities
- Fun for teachers and students
- Developed by seasoned Christian education professionals
- Publication Dates- Lessons are published by quarter and all three quarters might not be available for immediate download. Please see the download document for more information.
- Digital Product: All Spirit & Truth Publishing products, including Living the Word: Classroom, are digital products that can be downloaded to your computer or other devices. No physical items are sold.
- Download Instructions: The download file that will be available as soon as your payment has been processed will include instructions on how to access the lesson files.
- End User Licensing Agreement: Downloading and using this curriculum product implies acceptance of our End User Licensing Agreement. Please read it and contact the publisher if you have any questions.