Christmas Morning Prayer Service
- Instructions will be in italics.
- The script of the service may be spoken by one or many voices. If you have a group gathered, you might choose to lead different parts. You can print multiple scripts, or pass around one script.
- You can also read through this service quietly, alone, and attend the dawn of the Light of Christ in your own heart.
- Candle and matches/lighter
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- Joy to the World
Genesis 1: 1-4 (NRSV) John 1: 1-2 (NRSV), 1:3-5, 9-15 (MSG) Luke 2: 10-14 (NRSV)
These scriptures are woven throughout the service. Variations in font will let you know which text is being quoted. This works well divided between 2-3 readers.
There are no reviews yet.