This is a tab book for students to find and research the events of Holy Week using the Bible. There is a page for each day of Holy Week and one page for Holy Week itself. It’s a great way for students to learn about or review the facts of the events of Holy Week. There is a total of 8 tabs and a table of contents, as well as a front and back cover.
Included in the Book….
· Front and Back Cover
· Table of Contents
· 8 Tab Pages: 7 for days of Holy Week, 1 for Holy Week (Printed front and back.)
Research and Facts for Each Day of Holy Week….
· Verse(s): Note the verses where the events of the day are found. There are often more than 1 verse per event.
· Event(s): Note each event that happened on the day of Holy Week. There may be more than 1 event that occurred each day.
· Location(s): The places where the events of the day occurred. Sometimes events happened at more than 1 location.
· People: The people that were at events as they happened. There are often several people that were part of events each day.
· Description: Describe the events that happened on the day of Holy Week.
· Extra/Other Facts: Other things to note about the event or the day.
· Draw: Draw the events of the day. (This is the back of the tab page.)
NOTE: You will need to have a basic knowledge of your printer so that you may print the tab pages front and back. They do align and are easy to cut. The covers and table of contents are printed as single pages.
Copyright 2023 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.