Icons to include in your worship bulletins to help children visually follow the patterns of worship. Place them next to each part of worship. This bundle includes 6 icons: These icons pair well with Worship Notes (sold separately), encouraging children and visual learners to further engage with the patterns of worship.
- Prayer Hands-Use for any prayer of praise, confession, intercession or thanksgiving
- Music-Use next to all hymns, solos, and anthems
- Bible-Use next to all readings of scripture, including Old and New Testament readings, and the children’s sermon
- Speech bubbles-Use for the sermon or any other response or meditation on the scripture to represent interpretation and conversation with God and one another
- Bread, cup, and water (sacraments)-Use with baptism or sharing of the Lord’s Supper
- Feet-Use next to offering, benediction, and any other non-sacramental response to the Word.